Thursday 7 March 2013

42th you are never too far from me

Hey dear, 
Look here !
I know is hard for you 
having a long distance relationship
You wish to see me
hope I will be there for you 
whenever you need me
hope  I was there for you 
when you need someone...

I'm sorry dear,
Is true
Long distance relationship is suffer 
missing each other badly 
day by day
getting deeper.

I'm so sorry 
I can't be there for you 
I wish I can
even I can't I do really wish I can

I may be busy with my work my studies 
but you are always in my heart
I'm not saying this try to please you
I meant it 
dear, I meant it ..

Still, I thank God for having you
Having this relationship
We can't forget the joyful moment we had together 
and the moment I spent with you 
is the moment I treasure so much! 

Day 42, after your phone been confiscated 
maybe we have to survive for another 42 days ? 
Even now, we can't see each other even once a month
but I want to say this
You are never too far from me

  I wish you were here 

No comments:

Post a Comment