Tuesday 5 February 2013

11th day A place to call home

There's a place
where people call home
and where people call house..

I'm writing this blog 
with a heavy heart.
My friend had lost his family
His parents get divorce.....

I asked him
Hey, this coming Sunday you're not going back home ?
For Chinese New year?
He told me 
No, I have no home to go.
My parents just get divorced..

I was shocked 
when I heard it
Cause I still remember last time,
last year
I went for a holidays with his family.
Indeed, for the first impression I had
It is a lovely family.

I just don't get it 
how could this happened ?
I can see the disappoint through his eyes
He's strong
I don't know where am I 
If I lost my home.
A place to call home.

well, yesterday I told her 

If you're a bird,
I would love to be your nest.
Giving your shelter,
where a place you can call home.

Yes, Like what I promised.
Providing her a place where she can rest.
I know some people might not get me
why you so insists of mentioning how important a home is ?

Well, If you don't know how Important a home is
what I can say is , you never experience what is "HOME"

Hey :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment