Thursday 21 February 2013

27th A Letter for You

Hey dearly,
I'm writing this letter for you.
On the day of 27th February 2013

Hey dear,
Hmm, thank you for being 
So supportive and encourage for me
As you know, 
This year is going to be a breakthrough year for me
Psychical tired, mentally tired 
is what I can't denied 
but I thank God that 
I've found a place to rest
and that's you.

I watched a video just now
it talks about a Testimony
The word of God stands forever ! 
We knew it right ?
Word of God will the foundation for 
two of us

God put you in my life
Is never a mistake 
and yet is the greatest gift that I had

No matter where you go,
where you are 

The distance of our Heart will never get far
Heart and heart together to face the obstacle in our life.
shall we ? 

Sincerely, 
Vincent Cheah.

No comments:

Post a Comment