Saturday 16 February 2013

22th day The Impossible

A Tsunami,
Changed a family life.
On the next day of Christmas 26th December 2004
No one know what's is coming up for them..

Suddenly, before they can react,
the water came...
and that's too late for people to run for their life...
everything was flushed at the moment..
it vanished...

I've watch a movie " The Impossible" 
To be honest, I nearly cry...
The moment when the father found his sons,
I can imagine how happy he is.

I think of you girl,
If we were in the situation, will I non-stop looking for you after we were lost ? 
Yes I would... 
I can imagine how lost the father is when he couldn't found his wife and his elder son Lucas 
He spent all the energy he had looking for his wife

At last, there's a happy ending for this movie :) 
Family reunion, everyone were safe.


Impossible to found each other is the miracle for this family...

Separated by disaster
Driven by Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment