Sunday 3 February 2013

9th day. Judgment


I've been living under judgment every single day
sigh...
I don't like being judge

I guess nobody will like isn't it ? 
Judgment wasn't all came from expectation
but 
I will turn my eyes
Upon Jesus 
if they Know me 
they won't judge me in that way 
:) 

but I'm so glad
She's here for me 
She know me 
She defend for me 
She know I'm not that kind of person 

Today I get to see her
People thought I purposely go her church 
just to visit her
I was like,
what ? 

Haiz, I don't like to explain 
I can't control their comment on me
Lord, please grant me courage and confident 
Remind myself that you love me 
you love me like how you love your precious son
Love me like a father to a son
Lord, please don't 
Don't make me look down on myself
I been through Rebellious phase

I know how bad when people around you 
looking down on you
I've been trying so hard
To prove others that 
I'm different from the past
I am free from the past.
You wouldn't know how hard I've try 
to overcome the old me 
even though until now
some people might still have the same judgment
I really 
have to be  strong 
Their judgment 
will not take me down

I will be a stronger person
and 
I give thanks to God.
There are 
still some people 
who trust me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment