Wednesday 20 February 2013

26th Take My Hand.

Take my hand dear, I will teach you to dance
I'll spin you around and won't let you fall down
Would you let me lead ? 
you can step on my feet 
Give it a try, it will be alright

Cause I heard, lover dance when they feeling in love
Yes I am
I want to dance with you <3
Hey, do you heard that love? 
do you heard that love? 
Owh!
Is all about us ! 

This is the feeling you never felt before
Do you think we're ready ? 
UH!! I'm feeling so!

Dance with you for the rest of life
cause I'm feeling in love
we are feeling in love
and is all about us ! 

Take my hand dearly, I will hold you forever
I'll hold it tight and won't let go 
Would you let me hold ?
You can give me your hand
Give it a try, you'll be fine.
cause Love is here 
With Us
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment